Tuesday 9 June 2009

A Very Small Victory

I confess that I could not swallow powdered medicine without help of a (medical) wafer -- until yesterday. Since I have been suffering mild indigestion for about a week, my husband strongly advised me to take some stomachic. And we have only powder type in stock...

His instructions were:
1)Hold some water in your mouth.
2)Pour the powder into mouth.
3)Then shake your head as if you're saying "No,no,NEVER!"
4)When doing 3, do not forget to keep your mouth shut tight.
5)Quickly swallow down the mixture of medicine and water.

But it sounded too difficult for me. So I simply rolled my tongue, carefully placed medicine in the centre of the tongue and drank a glass of water--and that was it! I had succeeded in swallowing powdered medicine without trouble for the first time in my life.

Tongue Rolling Genetics?

No comments:

Post a Comment